Not Rich Yet

Read through my chronicles of life, poker, and the quest for a lot of money, not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Omahahaha

Last night while waiting for the kids to come by to hand candy to, I played a little pot limit Omaha on Ultimate Bet. I understand why Wakko likes it, but the math just makes my head hurt sometime. I ended up like 4 BB for the hour or so I played, which is crap. I was up 21 BB, but I had a couple big preflop hands that were bet high, then missed on the flop and I had to get out. Such is life.

Dan is back in town for the next few days. That should be fun. Tomorrow night is Pub Poker night, and Saturday is the first night of my Dad's mixed $1/$2 game. That should be interesting. I hope we get a good group.

Feeling sick today. I think I caught a cold hanging out all last night. Both kids have it for sure. I half expect to go home some time today when the Kindercare calls me. We shall see.

Have a good day all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home