Not Rich Yet

Read through my chronicles of life, poker, and the quest for a lot of money, not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Banks! Banks! Banks!

No, this has nothing to do with the blog by Dan N, and nothing to do with financial institutions, although I am having my problems with them right now...

No, I am talking about this. If you have not seen it yet, and you are one of my friends, contact me immediately and we will plan a showing. It is colossally good.

If you did see it, you will get this next part.

I am dropping off the kids today at their Kindercare, and since it's before 7am, the classes have not really split yet, so all of the kids are in the twos room, where my daughter normally resides. As I walk in, I see one of the older girls, probably seven or so, sitting in front of a play table with three figures, each one roughly six inches tall and nine inches wide: two cows and a bull.

I waited eagerly for her to pull out an Indian and a Cowboy, strap on a harmonica, and re-enact Steven Banks "My way, high way, try way, fly way, buy way," but alas, it never happened.

Off to buy a new portable today. Whee?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home