Not Rich Yet

Read through my chronicles of life, poker, and the quest for a lot of money, not necessarily in that order.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Not a lot

This weekend included a PTQ down in Tucson held in the largest room I have ever held a tournament in. We could have run the PTQ in the middle, had a football game one side, and a ultimate Frisbee tournament on the other (just for Seth of course). The convention people were extremely nice, friendly and helpful. A little too friendly in that they explained to me that the room they gave me had recently caught fire. That seemed a little scary. But the PTQ went with out a hitch, except for one flame shoe guy skipping out on paying me. I'm gonna get that guy.

Sunday I spent a lot of time with my Fujitsu and their online support, which was good and bad. I went through five different people in Fujitsu support, including one guy I would like to see fired for simply going idle on my three times in a row. The final result was they could not figure out why my laptop keeps losing connection to my wireless network. I was disappointed that at one point the guy responded with 'why don't you just plug it in to an Ethernet cable?'

Uh, BECAUSE I BOUGHT A FRICKING WIRELESS ROUTER AND LAPTOP SO I COULD BE WIRELESS. DUH! That's like saying "we know we gave you a plane with no landing gear, but you can just land in the water and be ok, right?"

I'm going to bring it to Fry's and see what they say since I have the extended warranty. I hope to heck I don't need to have it replaced... If anyone is a wireless expert and can take some time to look at it, praises be to you.

I played a little poker last night, and booked a nice winning session at $2/$4, which is great since I rarely see a $2/$4 game on FCP I think is not a total rock garden. My night was made all the better by, in 273 hands, seeing pocket Aces three times, pocket kings once, and pocket queens twice. That tends to help a little bit. In, any case, it puts me at the following:

Account Real Money Free Money
Cashier Account 16.86 USD 200.98 USD
Poker Account 210.36 USD 0.00 USD

So I am up a whopping $10, and have cleared $16.86 out of $200.98 of my bonus. I honestly think I am stuck on FCP for at least a month to clear this effing bonus. Whee...

1 Comments:

Blogger TheGirard said...

damn that flame shoes guy!!!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home