Not Rich Yet

Read through my chronicles of life, poker, and the quest for a lot of money, not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Poker tracker what?

I'll be honest, I played very little the past two days. Magic Online has a new beta up for Magic2010 which I am invited to, so I am drafting like mad to try to break the thing and have some fun. I did play some last night though, putting $100 down on a $2/$4 table, and playing, honestly, boring tight poker (15% VP$IP!) and ending up $11.

However poker tracker says I am down $7.75 for that session. I have no idea why. I even downloaded the hand histories from UB again and re-imported them. Same thing. Wish I knew what was wrong there.

Entertainingly, I show myself as currently up $153 and.. I just traded $150 to a forum friend to get them started up here so.. I'm back to even. :P

I only had one hand that was annoying in the session, so I'm posting it to 2+2, and will link it here. I think that might be a better way to make my blog more educational as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home